Please visit the homepage for location and information on open hours

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Hardware Donation
11-07-2013, 03:58 PM,
Hardware Donation
This is Robin from PJRC. We make the Teensy board, an Arduino compatible dev board. I'd love to send you a small donation of several boards, absolutely free, if you think you could use them.

These boards are Teensy 3.0, which has a 32 bit ARM microcontroller. Teensy 3.0 includes lots of built-in features and more memory than most Arduino boards, all in a small size that's easy to use on breadboards or to embed inside projects. These particular boards are ones with slight cosmetic flaws, but they're 100% functional. Rather throw them out, I'd love to see them put to good use in creative projects!

This is a real offer. I promise that it isn't spam and there are no strings attached. We just want to help people make cool stuff with electronics!

Please let me know if you're interested, and what is the best address to mail a small package to your group.
11-07-2013, 08:10 PM,
RE: Hardware Donation
Robin,

Welcome to Spokane Create! I am glad you found us. We would happily accept any donations. We can't currently get mail at our physical address, but I will PM you with my home address, and I will make sure the boards arrive at Spokane Create. Thank you for thinking of us.
-N8

"I built it because I didn't know I couldn't"
11-08-2013, 09:59 AM,
RE: Hardware Donation
I'll be sending out the boards in the next day or two. I'm glad that you can use them!

(11-07-2013, 08:10 PM)n8cutler Wrote: Robin,

Welcome to Spokane Create! I am glad you found us. We would happily accept any donations. We can't currently get mail at our physical address, but I will PM you with my home address, and I will make sure the boards arrive at Spokane Create. Thank you for thinking of us.