Please visit the homepage for location and information on open hours

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW LOCATION: Prep
12-14-2014, 08:54 PM,
Exclamation  NEW LOCATION: Prep
Breaking News! We will soon be moving locations! We are excited to move to a shop setting that will allow us to expand what we can offer! We invite those that are free Monday evening (12/15) to come help us mask and paint our new location. Bring your painting clothes and an appetite for some pizza @ 844 E Trent, 5:30pm. See you there!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

-N8

"I built it because I didn't know I couldn't"
01-05-2015, 11:06 PM,
RE: NEW LOCATION: Prep
Are you going to be at the new address this Wednesday
01-06-2015, 08:26 AM,
No, we will be at the old location for a little while longer.
Currently waiting for the final ok to start getting moved in.
-Dan

"If you didn't build it, you will never own it." - Barton Dring
01-19-2015, 10:42 AM,
(01-06-2015, 08:26 AM)Dan Wrote: No, we will be at the old location for a little while longer.
Currently waiting for the final ok to start getting moved in.

When will we be moving to the new location and also when can I help out with anything. I have a Boy Scout project that says i need to find, research, interview, people at this group and do 8 service hours with them and to do a presentation. Jim (what a coincidence) is my merit badge councilor for the merit badge citizenship in the community, and he is leaning to having me help out with the move.
http://http://www.scouting.org/scoutsour...-CITC.aspx
Thanks,

Erik
01-19-2015, 01:33 PM,
Hi Erik,

Hoping to have everything moved out by end of month January.
The spot may not be up to snuff for every week use at that point, but we should have everything in and start to get everything organized.

Since this is only 2 weeks away we will need to hit the cleaning/organizing of items so they can be transported.

We will hopefully have a day or 2 in the next couple weeks beyond what time we have available on Wednesdays
-Dan

01-22-2015, 07:28 AM,
We are shooting for Sunday Feb 25 @ 2pm at 129 N Madelia to start the moving process.

We will be packing and moving boxes to the new location, any help is greatly appreciated.
-Dan

01-24-2015, 09:39 PM,
(01-22-2015, 07:28 AM)Dan Wrote: We are shooting for Sunday Feb 25 @ 2pm at 129 N Madelia to start the moving process.

We will be packing and moving boxes to the new location, any help is greatly appreciated.

HE MEANT JANUARY! CHECK YO CALENDAR.
01-26-2015, 12:17 PM,
THANK YOU to everyone who showed up and worked like crazy to get the entire place moved in 3 hours!

We really appreciate the time/energy/money that you all contribute to make Spokane Create! an awesome place to be.
-Dan

01-27-2015, 03:05 PM,
Sorry if I didn't hear you say this on Sunday, but will we meet at the current space tomorrow (1/28) or the new location? I was wondering what surfaces will be available on which to work. We still have those computer desks at the current space, but we took some folding tables to the new space.
01-28-2015, 07:50 AM,
(01-27-2015, 03:05 PM)clasota Wrote: Sorry if I didn't hear you say this on Sunday, but will we meet at the current space tomorrow (1/28) or the new location? I was wondering what surfaces will be available on which to work. We still have those computer desks at the current space, but we took some folding tables to the new space.

Tonight (1/28) will be the last time we meet at the OLD space (129 N. Madelia).
The focus tonight will be on finishing the Watershed Project for IQ.
Then perhaps a bit of last minute cleaning as we say goodbye to the old location. Smile
-N8

"I built it because I didn't know I couldn't"