Please visit the homepage for location and information on open hours

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well, I Guess This is it.....):
05-25-2015, 10:57 AM,
Sad  Well, I Guess This is it.....):
Hey guys....
So, as many of you may know, we have sold our house and will be moving close (we haven't found a place we want to buy yet) to the southwest border of WA/OR to be closer to family. Sadly, I won't be able to attend SC anymore, so next Wednesday is most likely going to be my last day. This makes me sad, because I truly love coming to Spokane Create. I will be sure to keep in touch on the forum and post about anything cool I make; and feel free to ask or my phone # if you would like to talk to me every now and then.

And again, I am really going to miss SC. Arthur, please keep me posted on the progress of the delta.

Have a great day, Colby Collins.
05-25-2015, 04:25 PM,
RE: Well, I Guess This is it.....):
Stick around on the forums and you won't be gone, just temporarily displaced. Big Grin Maybe get something going down there so you can continue in the maker spirit. I don't think I'll stop updating the project forum anytime soon.

Keep creating!
05-25-2015, 06:39 PM,
Thanks. I will. Wink
05-26-2015, 03:41 PM,
(05-25-2015, 10:57 AM)ctcollins9 Wrote: Hey guys....
So, as many of you may know, we have sold our house and will be moving close (we haven't found a place we want to buy yet) to the southwest border of WA/OR to be closer to family. Sadly, I won't be able to attend SC anymore, so next Wednesday is most likely going to be my last day. This makes me sad, because I truly love coming to Spokane Create. I will be sure to keep in touch on the forum and post about anything cool I make; and feel free to ask or my phone # if you would like to talk to me every now and then.

And again, I am really going to miss SC. Arthur, please keep me posted on the progress of the delta.

Have a great day, Colby Collins.

We are going to miss you Colby!
It has been a pleasure to have you come and participate, but I am very excited for what new adventures await you.

See you tomorrow!
-Dan

"If you didn't build it, you will never own it." - Barton Dring
05-26-2015, 05:35 PM,
If you're in the Yakima area, hit up the Yakima Maker Space.

I just googled this up too.
http://www.meetup.com/ConfluentSpace/
05-27-2015, 06:49 AM,
Thanks Dan! Thanks JunkWizard, but, unfortunately, where I am moving, Yakima is over 3 hours away or so. Thanks for the suggestion! I found a few makerspaces in Portland, an hour away from where Im moving, but none of them are like spokane create, mostly bigger places where they compete in competitions and things......I will have to keep looking.
05-28-2015, 08:56 PM,
Sad to hear you're going. I wish you the best. See you around the forums though! Smile
-N8

"I built it because I didn't know I couldn't"
05-29-2015, 05:28 AM,
Thank you Nate.
06-03-2015, 02:36 PM,
Turns out, we are not busy today as we'd thought we would be, so I will be attanding SC one last time tonight......(-;