Please visit the homepage for location and information on open hours

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to vote for "who do I love"
02-18-2016, 01:10 PM,
How to vote for "who do I love"
At the meeting yesterday I am not clear the first few clicks to be able to vote. Thanks This is also a test to see how this shows up and if anyone sees it to see if this is a good method to communicate.) Also im not sure if I will get an email--or if I will have to navigate back to this string. At the meetings because of all the information discussed I may start taking notes as well as photograph the board. I do much better working through information later during free time since my brain is old and slow Big Grin
02-18-2016, 02:11 PM,
RE: How to vote for "who do I love"
It's discussed in the announcement thread: http://forum.spokanecreate.org/showthread.php?tid=322

The links to vote are there as well.
02-18-2016, 09:10 PM,
RE: How to vote for "who do I love"
(02-18-2016, 01:10 PM)Jeff Cuneo Wrote: ...
This is also a test to see how this shows up and if anyone sees it to see if this is a good method to communicate.) Also im not sure if I will get an email--or if I will have to navigate back to this string.
Yes, people do see it! Smile

Whether or not you get an email depends on how your user settings are configured.
Near the top left of this page (when you are logged in) there is a "User CP" option. This is the control panel for your user account. Click on that, then there will be a Menu bar on the left of the page with an option that says "Edit Options". There is a gear logo by it. You can click there and then set your email preferences under "Messaging and Notification". Also, I'm happy to help you with this next Wednesday if you run into any issues.
-N8

"I built it because I didn't know I couldn't"