Please visit the homepage for location and information on open hours

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3D printer assembly
04-07-2016, 06:53 AM,
3D printer assembly
So, against the sage advice offered here last summer, I bought a chinese 3D printer kit for my son, thinking it couldn't be all that bad and the assembly process would be fun. Silly me. I have one of these - http://www.geeetech.com/delta-rostock-mi...p-936.html - and no time or patience left to figure out how to finish it.

One of my thermistors is bad, so I disabled it to make it a single system instead of dual. Unfortunately, the extruder doesn't seem to want to work.

It's been sitting collecting dust and that's just silly. I'd be willing to pay someone to get it working, if anyone here is so inclined.
04-08-2016, 06:15 AM,
RE: 3D printer assembly
If no on is interested in taking on the project, you can always bring it in on Wednesday and there is usually several people here that can help point you in the right direction.
-Dan

"If you didn't build it, you will never own it." - Barton Dring
04-08-2016, 11:27 AM,
As Dan says, " if you don't build it..." bring the printer in and we'll be happy to help you finish it. Then you can always make a donation to SC!.

John
John Woj
IdeaMakers Designs, LLC
"I'm on the the verge of something" Breaking Bad

04-19-2016, 11:22 AM,
Thanks for the responses, we'll probably have a free Wednesday after school gets out.