Please visit the homepage for location and information on open hours

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New CNC Router
01-20-2017, 04:15 PM,
Exclamation  New CNC Router
We are accepting monetary donations toward a CNC router.  More $$ == better machine.  We will be ordering on Feb. 10.

Any amount helps!  Thank you!

Details here: http://eepurl.com/cyvjBP

We are excited to see what you will build.
-N8

"I built it because I didn't know I couldn't"
01-20-2017, 11:39 PM,
RE: New CNC Router
Awesome!
01-23-2017, 10:33 AM,
Update:
Thank you very much for your donations. We have gone past the amount we need for the base machine with the router...We will be getting a CNC router!!

We have just $518 to go until we hit the threshold where we can purchase the motor upgrade. These bigger and better motors are not something that can be easily added later at the same cost difference. It involves an upgrade to the motors, electronics package, and the frame.

We are so close, let's make it happen! Thank you for your support!
-N8

01-24-2017, 03:26 PM,
Wish I had more time and money to spare right now, but glad it's getting funded!
01-25-2017, 09:28 AM,
Thanks, @ABearden. And thanks for the FB share! Spreading the word is still a way to help.

We are plugging along. We are now just $445 away from the motor and electronics upgrade.
-N8

02-07-2017, 10:15 PM,
Woo hoo! To date, we have raised enough money to get the mid option CNC router. This includes the upgraded motors and electronics. Thank you for your donations, this is going to be a great machine.

We still have until Friday 02/10. If we raise another $1,500 in those three days, we can get the air-cooled VFD spindle added! Please continue to share and donate. Thank you!
-N8