Please visit the homepage for location and information on open hours

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just found this group
10-25-2020, 10:37 PM,
Just found this group
Hello all... so recently I was looking at property to perhaps start a makerspace.....as I did more research turns out you guys already exist I am in the process of building up a 3d printing business and figured I should look into making a makerspace at same time.....since you all already are around that saves me alot of trouble. I am currently working primarily with DLP/SLA printing in many different materials but will soon be expanding into FFF Ultem/Peek and then what I am really excited for.....a metal 3d printer. I also have plans to aquire a PVD coating machine and a small CNC. I was wondering what equipment you all have at the space and just wanted to introduce myself and see how I can help n the future contribute Smile. My name is Steve btw.
10-26-2020, 11:50 AM,
RE: Just found this group
Hi Steve, welcome to the group!

Here is a list of some equipment that we have:
  • CNC Router (4'x8')
  • SawStop table saw
  • FormLabs Form 3 SLA 3D printer
  • QIDI X-MAX 3D printer
  • Other 3D printers in various working condition (Leapfrog, custom built)
  • Boss CNC laser cutter
  • Soldering/electronics station
  • Benchtop lathes
  • Sandblasting station
  • Manual milling machine with DRO (knee-mill)
  • Drill press
A 3D metal printer sure would be sweet!
-N8

"I built it because I didn't know I couldn't"
11-13-2020, 09:48 PM,
RE: Just found this group
Sounds like  pretty awesome makerspace already!!!! I have never used the Form 3 personally but heard they have great detail. The Sla printers I am running are a 1st gen Mars, Prusa SL1, and Peopoly Phenom. I am sure you all are closed completely because of Covid but would be sweet to get a tour sometime once we get to a point that is ok to do. I look forward to contributing and getting involved with this makerspace. Smile